The benefits of conditioned water are many and range from shinier hair, through increasing the efficiency and life span of your water appliances.
Water hardness is measured by the amounts of minerals present in the water such as calcium, magnesium and in some cases, iron. Removing these minerals through the process of conditioning turns the water soft and is directly related to the benefits.
Even for those whose water is slightly hard, significant benefits can result from using conditioned water:
- The life of the plumbing system may increase because clogging from scale within pipes will be reduced.
- Many appliances may last longer and perform better.
- Soapy residue on clothes is reduced so they may look and wear better.
- Skin and hair can be rinsed more completely, making hair look shinier and skin cleaner.
- Film on tubs and shower tiles may be reduced, as will scratching to bathroom fixtures and sinks
For more information, read our article on how soft water can save you money.
30 Day Free Trial
Find out about our 30 Day Free Trial of a water softener and filtration system for your house.
Health Benefits of Filtered Water
A water softener filters incoming tap water removing the minerals that make it hard and provides the first line of protection in your home – the plumbing.
There are however many more health benefits from drinking purified water too.
We encourage homeowners to educate themselves about the benefits of water filtration for the water you use outside your body as well as your next step of protection, for water inside your body.